Thursday, August 6, 2009

Daisy Fuentes talks a Wii bit about her new Pilates game

MTV video jockey-turned fashion entrepreneur Daisy Fuentes is having a big week. Not only did her new video game Daisy Fuentes Pilates hit stores on Tuesday, but she also announced that she would be back on TV, as host of American Latino TV, a syndicated weekly half-hour show this fall.

"I am co-executive producing on that as well," she said in an interview earlier this week. "TV is my first love and I haven't disappeared from it totally. And I am still working on that one project I can write home about. Even though I have been guest-starring on a lot of different things, I would love to have my own vehicle back on television because that's where all this I have now came from. (She has a line of clothing, frarances, shoes, accessories and home furnishings at Kohl's, as well as a Daisy Fuentes Style Pro hair products line and more.) And it's something I still genuinely have a great time doing. As long as I can be on camera, I will be."

Read full
article

No comments:

Popular Posts

New York Time

Copyright 2017 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Updated by Carlos Vassallo

Pageviews last month